- Perfect jacket for Photography, bird watching, nature-related outdoor activities
- Uses Nikwax waterproof analogy fabric - soft and comfortable to wear and fully waterproof
- Lots of storage pockets inside and out
Our View - Paramo Men's Pajaro Jacket
The Paramo Pajaro jacket is our most versatile jacket - a comfortable everyday jacket with lots of pockets and features; a high performance breathable waterproof worthy of the toughest of environments; and (by virtue of its 'Moss' colour, subtle badges and warm rustle-free fabric) a great jacket for bird watchers, photographers and country pursuits enthusiasts.
The Pajaro waterproof jacket is the current flagship of the Naturally Paramo range and offers a wealth of features. It's longer length ticks all the boxes for a waterproof jacket - whether standing still or walking. The Pajaro is distinguished from the rest of the Paramo range by it's flexible lower bellows pockets which are generous enough to use for storage and hand warming also. Alongside the lower pockets, three upper pockets (two external, one internal) offer storage for maps, compasses and all sorts of items. Drawstrings around the hem and the waist can batten down the jacket for further warmth and protection from the elements. The Pajaro jacket also features arm vents which are positioned so as to catch any breeze when needed and circulate it around the jacket.
Along with the rest of the Paramo waterproof jacket range, the Pajaro features the same unique two layer waterproofing 'Nikwax Analogy' fabric system - ensuring a soft to the touch fabric and a very breathable, yet waterproof jacket.
The Pajaro jacket in both Mens and Ladies styles comes in Moss green and features subtle badges making it ideal for a range of outdoor and country pursuits activities.
As with all our Paramo clothing, please feel free to get in touch with us prior to your purchase - we'd be happy to advise you and make sure you get the right size.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Specifications - Paramo Men's Pajaro Jacket
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for increased field of vision and fit.
- Handwarming and ‘dry’ storage from two large and lined bellows pockets.
- Increased comfort when load carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips.
- Secure internal breast pocket.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for OS-map storage, field guides etc.
- Two-way reversed front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and ease of access.
- Upper arm vents for adjustable venting and temperature control.