- Nikwax 'Light' waterproof fabric
- Lightest jacket in the Paramo range - stripped down with superb ventilation
- Unisex Jacket, full zip with fixed hood (rolls away)
Castleberg Review - Paramo Quito Jacket
The Paramo Quito Unisex Jacket is Paramo’s lightest waterproof jacket using Nikwax Analogy ‘light’ waterproof fabric. Whilst being the lightest the Quito retains a wide range of features to suit a host of activities where a lightweight waterproof jacket is required. Suited to both high energy activities and warmer climates the Quito’s lightweight properties are suited to anything from summer hillwalking, biking, long distance trail races and fell runs to trekking and travel abroad where lightweight fully protective gear is required. The Quito jacket is a neat fit with sleeve/torso venting using two way zips with storm flaps from the elbow to the waist allowing for excellent ventilation whilst still protecting the wearer from the wet. The full length two way zip with storm flap on the front and adjustable Velcro cuffs, allowing the sleeves to be pushed up, offer further ventilation and cooling options for high pulse activities or warmer climes. There are also reflective strips to ensure good visibility after dark.
There are two hand warming pockets accessible via the torso vents and two large internal chest mesh pockets with zips for secure storage. The adjustable wired fixed hood allows for excellent visibility whilst protection from the elements remains a key feature. Additionally the longer arm length and low scooped tail with drawcord hem makes the Quito jacket a very practical choice for bike riders too. With its minimal weight and great waterproof properties the Quito jacket is one to stuff in your rucksack for those trips abroad as much as it is for fast multi-activities in Britain’s cooler climes.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Specifications - Paramo Quito Jacket
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists – can also be pushed up for cooling.
- Average weight 500g
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable securable hood with wired visor.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Handwarming from two internal pockets (accessed via side zips).
- Longer arm length – ideal for cyclists.
- Low volume – easy to stow when not worn.
- Nikwax Analogy Light fabric performance guaranteed.
- Reduced flap and weight through contoured fit.
- Scooped tail and drawcord provides additional protection.
- Secure storage from two large internal zipped mesh pockets.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Two easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two-way zips and internal storm flaps provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain.
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Visibility from reflective strip.