Our View - Paramo Torres Overlayering Trousers
The Paramo Torres Overlayering Trousers are an excellent additional layer to keep you warm and comfortable whilst maintaining unrestricted movement
Paramo Torres Overlayering Trousers: Excellent extra leg insulation that you can put on without taking your feet off the ground. And you’re still mobile! A simple idea with a huge benefit. Insulated trousers for both comfort and survival. The Torres Trousers are designed to maintain good insulation and water repellency in extreme or prolonged cold and/ or wet. They can be used as an overlayer or worn comfortably on their own. The innovative Torres Trousers are very easily and safely zipped on and off in any situation and so represent a practical survival aid.
Specifications - Paramo Torres Overlayering Trousers
- Articulated knees mean movement is not curtailed.
- Average Weight: 606g
- Effective in wet and windy weather as well as extreme cold, providing good insulation even when saturated
- Full length side zips with internal storm flaps.
- Ideal garment for participants in any activity which could involve periods of sustained low temperatures (and possibly being stationary), including Wildlife observers, field workers and outdoor photographers.
- Innovative but simple ‘zip off’ construction allows Trousers to be put on or taken off without taking one’s feet off the ground or sitting down.
- Outer fabric with 100g synthetic fill delivers low bulk, so Trousers are easily compressed for carrying in a pack.
- Overlayering prevents loss of body heat during changes and promotes drying of undergarments.
- Treat with Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In® to optimise wet weather performance.
- Very practical in situations where mobility is essential.
- Webbing belt with waistband tunnel plus hook and loop tabs to secure.
Paramo Torres Overlayering Trousers Size Guide
To fit waist:
- XS - 28” 71cm
- S - 30” 76cm
- M - 32” 81cm
- L - 36” 91cm
- XL - 40” 101cm