Our View - Paramo Women’s Alondra Trek Trousers:
Designed with the wildlife, nature enthusiast and fieldworker in mind the Paramo Alondra Trek Trousers have a great fit, 4-way stretch for maximum freedom of movement and are also quiet to wear as you move.
Made from quick drying, water repellent and wind resistant Nikwax Wind Resistor material the Alondra Trek Trousers feature Dyneema reinforcement panels to provide additional protection in hard wear areas such as the knees, shins and seat.
Large thigh vents allow you to quickly control temperature and the wide array of pockets provide high levels of carriage options.
Specifications - Paramo Women’s Alondra Trek Trousers:
- Ergonomic design, excellent articulation and 4-way stretch for full freedom of movement.
- Long thigh vents for quick temperature control.
- Extensive pocketing for a range of secure storage options: two zipped pockets on upper thighs and two large bellows pockets placed mid-thigh, with popper closure.
- Dyneema reinforcement on lower leg with front zip adjustment provides protection when using crampons and ease of use with a variety of footwear.
- Dyneema reinforcement on seat, knees and lower leg for protection against equipment and rough terrain.
- Option for knee protection from foam inserts (provided) for kneeling on cold or wet ground for long periods.
- Brace loops and adjustable waist elastication to provide a secure and comfortable fit while double popper waist closer provides added security during strenuous activity.
- Average weight 428g