Our View - Paramo Women’s Ventura Trek Trousers:
The Paramo Ventura Trek Trousers are a highly technical 3-season hill and mountain pant with excellent design features for maximum practicality and functionality. Made from stretchy Nikwax Wind Resistor material which provides excellent freedom of movement and weather protection the Ventura Trek Trousers feature reinforced Dyneema panels for extra protection in hard wear areas.
Large thigh vents allow quick temperature control to keep you at the optimal temperature when working hard and the extensive pocketing offers a range of secure storage options. Reflective details provide added safety in low light conditions.
Specifications - Paramo Women’s Ventura Trek Trousers:
- Ergonomic design, excellent articulation and 4-way stretch for full freedom of movement.
- Long thigh vents for quick temperature control.
- Extensive pocketing for a range of secure storage options: two zipped pockets on upper thighs and two large bellows pockets placed mid-thigh, with popper closure.
- Dyneema reinforcement on lower leg with front zip adjustment provides protection when using crampons and ease of use with a variety of footwear.
- Dyneema reinforcement on seat, knees and lower leg for protection against equipment and rough terrain.
- Option for knee protection from foam inserts (provided) for kneeling on cold or wet ground for long periods.
- Brace loops and adjustable waist elastication to provide a secure and comfortable fit while double popper waist closer provides added security during strenuous activity.
- Reflective flashes for mountain visibility and security.
- Average weight 425g