Our View – Patagonia Airdini Cap:
The Patagonia Airdini Cap is quite simply amazing! If you want sun protection but don’t want a rigid, bulky cap then the Airdini is an ingenious design. When stuffed into itself, the cap takes up virtually no space whatsoever and weighing just 28g it certainly won’t weigh you down.
When dispatched into use the peak provides protection for your eyes and the soft, breathable materials wick moisture away quickly keeping you cool and dry. The back panel has a degree of stretch so a secure fit can be achieve and a reflective logo and DWR (durable water repellent) treatment complete a brilliant running cap design.
Specifications – Patagonia Airdini Cap:
- Houdini brim and main body provide wind and weather protection
- Airshed side panels provide breathability and dry quick
- Back stretch panel acts as stash pocket for key or card and also converts to stuffsack with clip-in loop
- Moisture-wicking, lightweight, minimal sweatband for added temperature management
- Back panel provides stretch for improved fit
- Reflective logo
- Solid body and brim: 1.2-oz (prints: 1.1-oz) 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Side panels: 1.3-oz 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch.
- Back panel: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% elastane jersey with a wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odour control