Our View - Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25L:
The Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack is a simply designed backpack with a padded laptop sleeve and multiple accessory pockets for essentials during work and play. Designed with one large, main compartment that closes with a drawcord and seals with a large flap pocket.
There is a zip pocket below the lid to keep small essentials secure. There is also a small, zip front pocket for easy access to items. Comfort is provided by the Human Curve straps that conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest.
The Arbor Classic is made from all-recycled fabrics including a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish making them highly durable and capable of repelling a light shower.
Specifications - Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25L:
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight - 590 g (1 lb 6.81 oz)
- Materials - Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Dimensions - 20 x 11 x 6
- Capacity - 25L (1526 cu in)