Our View - Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L:
The Patagonia Black Hole backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items.
The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from recycled polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Specifications - Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L:
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- 650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- 25L (1,526 cu in)