Our View - Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 32L:
The Patagonia Black Hole 32L backpack is the midsized pack in the Black Hole range that is ideal for organising your daily commute or travel adventures combined with mountain adventures.
The pack is tough and highly weather-resistant, protecting your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds most of your gear, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items.
Daisy chain lash points secure extra gear, and a stretch side pocket is great for a water bottle or items you need to get to quickly. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow.
Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Specifications - Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 32L:
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
- Large front and top stash pockets keep necessities organized and accessible
- Mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- 810 g (1 lb 12.6 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 22" x 10.5" x 6.75"
- 32L (1,953 cu in)