Our View - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40L:
The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40L is the smallest Black Hole Duffel and is perfect for small loads and long weekends. It is made from robust material with a water repellent finish and a padded base for protection. A full zip top opening provides excellent access to the contents and a good level of organisation for travel, work or play.
The large, zippered main pocket opens right up so you can access all your gear with ease and sized for essentials. Additional gear can be strapped to the outside via the daisy chain web loops. When not in use the Duffel packs down into its own carry case.
Padded, removable shoulder straps adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack making this a great bag for many occasions.
Specifications - Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 40L:
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric - Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-Access Main Compartment - The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps - Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization - A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded Base protects contents
· Carry-On-Sized Duffel - Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Burly Daisy Chains - Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Weight - 930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
- Materials - Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate; Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating; Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Dimensions – 21" x 13.7" x 10.6"
- Capacity - 40L (2441 cu in)