Our View - Patagonia Chacabuco Pack 30L:
A brilliantly practical, large capacity backpack the Patagonia Chacabuco has multiple pockets with varying degrees of organisation within them. A roomy main compartment is ideal for larger items such as clothing, books or food and also includes a dedicated laptop pocket to protect your computer during transit as well as a padded and lined tablet sleeve for separating and protecting handheld electronics.
A zippered clamshell outer pocket is ideal for your smaller essentials such as phone, sunglasses and snacks. Two stretch side pockets are ideal for easy access to water bottles and the exterior shock cord allows additional items to be stashed in a flash.
Carrying comfort is taken care of via the Chacabuco’s suspension system which uses airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool and the webbing sternum strap and compression straps help to keep the pack stable.
If you want a pack that you can use everyday for work or school and then take it on hikes at the weekend then the Chacabuco is a great all round choice.
Specifications - Patagonia Chacabuco Pack 30L:
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15" laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessels
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable cording is perfect for bike helmets or extra layers
- 675 g (1 lb 7.8 oz)
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 19" x 12" x 8.5"
- 30L (1831 cu in)