Our View - Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Backpack 26L:
The Lightweight Patagonia Black Hole backpack is a really adaptable, go anywhere, do anything pack with a stylish, durable design that is equally at home on the mountains or around town.
Made from lightweight but really tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR treatment this is a pack that will stand up to the rigours of everyday use and protect your gear from the weather.
Access to the main compartment is via a long zip round that allows quick and easy access to the contents. A large front, zippered pocket is great for keeping essentials secure but close to hand. Stretch-mesh side pockets can hold hat, gloves or a water bottle.
Daisy chains allow you clip on additional items quickly and easily. Carrying is comfortable thanks to the breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel so you won’t overheat and the reinforced top handle means you can carry the pack in hand too.
Specifications - Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Backpack 26L:
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment zippered front pocket for small items
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Body: 7.1 oz, 210D nylon ripstop with a TPU film laminate and durable water repellent finish
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 7"
- Capacity: 26 L
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz