Our Review - Patagonia Mens Better Sweater Fleece Vest
Patagonia’s Better Sweater family is classic. As well as the original jacket and pullover, we are chuffed this season to be stocking the Better Sweater vest- a soft, warm and hardwearing piece, with a tough knitted outer face that resists pilling. It has a cosy fleece interior for additional warmth and comfort, yet the fabric wicks incredibly well making it an exceptionally versatile garment. Made of 100% polyester, it is fast-drying and provides a valuable lightweight extra layer.
It has a stand-up collar to keep out the wind, with a zip garage for comfort, as well as a useful zipped chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets. It’s well thought out design keeps seams away from pack shoulder straps, and the jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck provide extra wicking capability to improve the breathability.
Like the other Better Sweater garments- the jacket and the ¼ zip pullover- the vest is a technical piece which still looks smart, and is easily wearable both on and off the hill.
Specifications - Patagonia Mens Better Sweater Fleece Vest
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Hip length
- Made in Sri Lanka- Patagonia are known for their ethical production and credentials, and provide a wealth of information allowing you to track the production of your Patagonia garments.
- Micropolyester jersey trims the armholes, hem and back of neck
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Soft fleece has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Zipped pockets: vertical chest and two handwarmers