Our View – Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Shirt:
The Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Shirt is one the lightest, most breathable, fastest drying and best wicking baselayers available. This is your perfect partner for high intensity, hot weather activities were you want to keep dry and comfortable however hard you push your effort.
The Capilene material is incredible! The subtle grid system not only feels great against the skin, it also manages moisture excellently and is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control so you stay smell free!
There are many features to help maximise comfort including an internal neck tape on the collar to prevent chaffing, full under arm gussets for maximum range of motion, flat lock seems and offset shoulder and side seams to prevent irritation and a drop tail back for maximum coverage.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Capilene Lightweight Shirt:
- 37-100% recycled polyester double knit.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement during activity
- Fabric dries fast and wicks moisture for ultimate performance
- Slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- P-6 woven logo at left hem
- Classic crewneck design for men’s-specific fit and comfort
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
- Heathers: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
- Stripes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (83% recycled) double knit.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn