Our View - Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip Neck:
If you are looking for a synthetic Patagonia base layer, the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip Neck has the high performance features you may be looking for.
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip Neck also features a hanging and thumb loops, flatlock seams and a zip neck for ventilation.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip Neck:
- Versatile Baselayer - Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control keeps things fresh
- Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Easy Venting Front Zipper - Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Low-Profile Thumb Loops - Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretchy Comfort - Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight - 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Materials - Solids and prints: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit; Cross-dyes: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit; All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved