Our Review - Patagonia Men’s Causey Pike Pants:
The Patagonia Causey Pike Pants are highly versatile and suitable for all year-round use. Made from tough stretch-woven fabric with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch, the Quandary Pants are perfect for dynamic activities such as climbing and hiking. The material is also protective with a UPF 40 sun protection and a DWR finish to improve water resistance.
Not only are the Patagonia Causey Pike Pant high performing on the trails and tracks, they are also smart enough for work with a regular rise and straight leg style these really are a do it all pair of trousers. A side zipped pocket and two hand pockets all multiple and secure carrying capacity should you need it.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Causey Pike Pants:
- Tough, Technical Fabric Blend
- Made with 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Slim-Straight Fit
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Two front pockets, one rear pocket and a side-leg bellowed pocket with security zippers
- Zippered Cuffs - Zippered hem with expandable gusset to fit over a wide range of boots
- Adjustable Waistband - Cleanly finished fly and waistband with adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Gusseted Crotch - Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Articulated Knees - Designed with articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Weight - 318 g (11.2 oz)
- Materials - 4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved