Our view - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Bivy Pullover:
The Patagonia Mens Nano Puff Bivy Pullover is an excellent lightweight insulated over-the-head jacket that packs down small into its own pocket for easy carriage. It is a great top to take on hiking and camping trips for when the weather turns cooler and for overnight bases.
The materials are DWR treated to provide a water repellency and the insulation is presented in a ‘brick quilting’ pattern to ensure it stays in position to provide all around warmth. The large kangaroo style pocket is perfect for hand warming and carry essentials as well as doubling as the stuff pocket.
The Nano Puff Bivy Pullover includes a simple but effective under the hood helmet with elastic binding to help keep a close fit around the face. There is also elastic cuffs and a drawcord adjustable hem to help seal in the warmth.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Bivy Pullover:
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
- Weight - 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved