Our View – Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts:
The Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are aimed at the runner who prefers a slightly longer style but still requires the full features and versatility of a quality running short. The Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
The 4-way stretch provides full range of motion and the DWR finish brushes of water easily. The updated, supportive and wicking polyester boxer-brief liner (made from Capilene® Lightweight fabric, with Polygiene® permanent odor control) provides excellent comfort and helps prevent chafe.
3 pockets (2 front, now with added depth; one back right) close with zippers, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit. Inseam is 8" with 2" side notches. Reflective logo on front and back.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts.:
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Two large zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket fits phone or other stash items
- Reflective logo on left-front hem
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and back
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Materials Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester solid double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved