Our View - Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket:
The Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is a development of the old favourite Better Sweater range. It’s designed with the active person in mind and whilst there’s plenty of performance tweaks and techie features, this fleece has been developed to perform in the hills and around town.
The main difference in the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is the Power Stretch panels to the sides of the jacket. Power Stretch (made by Polartech) is ultra light, very breathable and hard wearing. The additional function in brings the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket means it’s well-suited as an active mid layer that can be worn everyday too.
All the usual refinements remain too – there’s handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, elasticated cuffs and hem. All in all a great investment in a mid layer that will do a lot.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket:
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece
- Side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey
- Full-zip jacket
- Raglan sleeves
- Inset underarm panels
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- One vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket (headphone-compatible)
- Elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated hem seal
- Flat-seam construction
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch™ jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.