Our View - Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Quarter Zip Fleece:
The Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Quarter Zip is a development of the old favourite Better Sweater range. It’s designed with the active person in mind and whilst there’s plenty of performance tweaks and techie features, this fleece has been developed to perform in the hills and around town.
The main difference in the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is the Power Stretch panels to the sides of the jacket. Power Stretch (made by Polartech) is ultra light, very breathable and hard wearing. This additional function along with the slim fit brings the Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket means it’s well-suited as an active mid layer that can be worn everyday too.
All the usual refinements remain too – there’s handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, elasticated cuffs and hem. All in all, a great investment in a mid-layer that will do a lot.
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Quarter Zip Fleece:
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch™ polyester/elastane jersey
- This quarter-zip pullover zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
- Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch™ 84% polyester/16% elastane jersey face with a fleece back.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn