Our View - Patagonia Men’s Quandary Jacket:
The Patagonia Quandary Jacket is a stylish, highly versatile waterproof jacket which is also highly breathable and uses ethically sourced materials and made under Fair Trade Certified sewn.
The Quandary’s stretchy H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell is made with a strong yet lightweight and quick-drying fabric blend of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased weather resistance and durability. A smooth 100% polyester tricot mesh lining wicks moisture and glides easily over layers.
The two-way-adjustable hood is designed to provide exceptional coverage and visibility while articulated sleeves allow the full range of shoulder and arm motion. The waterproof center-front zipper tucks away in a zipper-garage, and soft microfleece at the collar soft against the skin.
A dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps your heat inside and the cold outside. To keep you organized, the Quandary has a left-chest pocket that secures with a polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; two side-entry zippered handwarmers and an internal zippered security pocket. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
A nice length just over the hip means its great for everyday wear and protection in unpredictable weather.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Quandary Jacket:
- Built with an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper garage; microfleece-lined collar for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; two side-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight - 714 g (25.2 oz)
- Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn