Our Review - Patagonia Mens Quandary Pants
The Patagonia Quandary Pants are highly versatile and suitable for all year round use. Made from lightweight stretch-woven fabric with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch, the Quandary Pants are perfect for dynamic activities such as climbing and hiking. The material is also protective with a UPF 40 sun protection and a DWR finish to improve water resistance.
Not only are the Patagonia Quandary Pant high performing on the trails and tracks, they are also smart enough for work with a regular rise and straight leg style these really are a do it all pair of trousers. A side zipped pocket and two hand pockets all multiple and secure carrying capacity should you need it and a zip fly and button close waist mean a comfortable fit throughout.
Specifications - Patagonia Mens Quandary Pants
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s neither too loose nor too tight provides room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Comfortable, multifunction/all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep the pant in place during movement
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Inseam: regular, 32"; long, 34"
- Made in Vietnam.
- Metal web-button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets and two rear pockets; right coin pocket; one right-thigh zipped pocket