Our View – Patagonia Men’s Quandary Shorts 10in:
The Patagonia Quandary Shorts are lightweight, everyday shorts for traveling, walking and around-town every day use. They are made from recycled stretch nylon and have a 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They are quick drying meaning they are ideal for travel when you don’t want to take too much gear and need to wash and dry clothing at camp.
The fabric has a degree of stretch for comfort, and the curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. There are two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam is perfect for comfort and style.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Quandary Shorts 10in:
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Available in 10" and 12" inseams
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Materials - 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection