Our View - Patagonia Mens Quandry Pants:
The Patagonia Mens Quandry Pants are a excellent walking and outdoor trousers. They have a degree of stretch which allows excellent range of motion which combined with articulated knees make them great for active pursuits and general comfort.. The marerial is UPF 40 to protect against the sun and they are also DWR treated to provide a repellency against the rain.
Specifications - Patagonia Mens Quandry Pants:
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- 269 g (9.5 oz)