Our View - Patagonia Mens R1 TechFace Hoody:
The Patagonia R1 TechFace Hoody is a soft, warm hard faced waffle backed jacket that is great for keeping you warm on dry cold days and is an excellent layering piece under a hard shell in wet weather.
The outer face of the double-weave fabric is DWR treated to help repel water whilst retaining excellent levels of breathability. The design of the jacket and the layout of the materials aims to move with the body for unrestricted movement making the jacket exceptionally comfortable and especially suited to dynamic activities.
A helmet-compatible hood features adjustability and a laminated visor to aid protection and maintain visibility. Cuffs have bee designed to be low profile, with stretch to increase comfort and fit and the hem is adjustable via the pull cord in the pocket.
Specifications - Patagonia Mens R1 TechFace Hoody:
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap excess heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% elastane breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish