Our View - Patagonia Mens Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
The Patagonia Mens Retro Pile Fleece Jacket has to be one of the softest, warmest most cosy jacket you can get! You will simply not want to take it off. The double-sided retro pile fabric provides superb warm with a smooth face on the inside and a fuzzy exterior.
The jacket has a full zip for personalised ventilation and high collar for extra comfort and warmth. The jacket is fully flat-seam finished so irritation is minimised and also reduces bulk. Multiple poskets (chest & hand) finish the jacket neatly and offer capacity to carry essentials or keep hands warm.
Specifications - Patagonia Mens Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- 649 g (22.9 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved