This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 7in.
in-store price: £60.00
Our View - Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts 7in.:
We had the 5 Inch version of this short in for quite a while and the feedback on this short, as one of the best long distance trail running shorts around prompted us to stock the 7 inch version. The Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts 7in. has all the same features plus a bit more length. Alongside the high performance materials (including a liner brief) that are all top-notch, the Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts 7in. features a highly useful array of storage pockets at accessible places around the waistband. All in all, if you like a longer-style short for longer summer trail runs, this is the short for you!
Specifications - Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts 7in.:
- Ultralight, Fast-Drying 100% Polyester Stretch Ripstop - Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish - Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External Drawcord - External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Pocket Details - Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back
- Built-In Liner - Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Light and Minimal Elastic Waistband - Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective Details for Visibility in Low Light - Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight - 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane woven with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn