Our View – Patagonia Men’s Strider Pro Shorts 5":
The Patagonia Strider Pro Shorts have always been popular with our customers and it’s easy to see why. The soft, comfortable material feels light and airy, wicks moisture away from the skin rapidly and dries quickly. With a water repellent DWR finish the shorts are great in any weather and the zip closed pocket at the back is ideal for carrying small essentials securely and the stretch mesh back side pockets are perfect for easy access to nutrition.
The side split design ensures freedom of movement and maximum ventilation while the inner liner is comfortable and quick drying. The lower-bulk waistband and the sturdy drawcord provide a great fit and the external exit for the drawcord enhances comfort.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Strider Pro Shorts 5":
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Centre-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote airflow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
- Rear pockets: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% elastane.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved