Our View - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Pullover:
A pullover version of the brilliant Torrentshell Jacket this is a fully waterproof top wit the added bonus of a lighter weight and big storage pocket on the chest. The pullover provides excellent weather protection keeping you dry and comfortable during active pursuits!
Updated this year with the 3-layer H2No Performance Fabric the Torrentshell 3L offers even more weather protection and breathability making this a great choice for easy to moderate walks or everyday wear around town and country.
Made from a 100% recycled nylon face fabric and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish the tricot backer the jacket feels great next to the skin. An adjustable hood with laminated visor can be rolled and stowed away with a simple cord-and-hook design when not needed for a neat, tidy finish.
Stowing and carrying the jacket ‘just in case’ is easy thanks to the chest pocket doubling as a carry bag. The chest-length centre front zip allows the pullover to be put on and taken off quickly and easily.
Finished off with a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem the new Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover is sure to continue the tradition of a brilliant, unfussy waterproof top that does the job and looks great too.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Pullover:
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep centre-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in centre-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight - 332 g (11.7 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn