Our Review - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket:
The Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket is a lightweight Patagonia shell jacket that’s an ideal waterproof for warmer months or over layers in the winter.
Designed as a lightweight shell that’s packable and easy to use, the Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket ticks all the boxes for a lightweight shell jacket. It’s got fully taped seams, a dependable waterproof and breathable fabric (using Patagonia’s hard wearing H2No fabric), a good hood (with plenty of adjustment) and pit zips for easy ventilation.
All this and a great price point too, the Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket is an in-store favourite with customers who are looking for a lightweight shell.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Jacket:
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Center-front zipper
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- H2No Performance Standard shell
- Interior storm flaps
- Laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Venting pit zips
- Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Welted exterior storm flaps
- Zipper-garage chin guard