Our Review - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Pullover:
The Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Pullover is a streamlined, lightweight waterproof top designed with outdoor active pursuits in mind. It’s ideal for walking, climbing, and even running in bad weather. You can layer-up comfortably in cold conditions and it is even compatible with a helmet.
Packing down into its own pocket the Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover is a really handy shell jacket that you can take anywhere without taking up too much room in your pack. With fully taped seams and dependable waterproof and breathable fabric (using Patagonia’s hard wearing H2No fabric) the Torrentshell Pullover is a great piece of kit for your outdoor adventures.
Specifications - Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell Pullover:
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved