Our View - Patagonia Refugio Backpack 28L:
The Refugio Backpack 28L is a classically designed rucksack with great features that make this is a perfect partner for school, work or leisure activities.
With two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, uncomplicated design the Refugio is as simple as it is effective. The main compartment features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized.
Outside there is a front stash pocket for small essentials such as travel tickets. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents.
Specifications - Patagonia Refugio Backpack 28L:
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a lined tablet pocket as well as a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 8 x 30.5 x 20 cm (19 x 12 x 8 in)
- 28L (1709 cu in)