Our View - Patagonia Shelled Synchilla Duckbill Cap:
A versatile wind- and weather-resistant shelled cap with PU coating and a DWR finish. Lined with warm Synchilla fleece, it’s at home in cool conditions around town or on the trail. Winter teases us with sunshine in the morning, then pelts our afternoon bicycle commute with wind-driven snow. You can’t decipher the rhythm, so come prepared.
The Shelled Synchilla Duckbill Cap is weather- and wind-resistant. Its bluesign® approved nylon shell fabric is coated with polyurethane and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block cold air, moisture and snow. Inside, warm Synchilla fleece traps heat, wicks moisture and feels comfortable against skin. A nylon duckbill brim keeps your face and eyes shaded from bright reflections and a back buckle customizes the fit.
Specifications - Patagonia Shelled Synchilla Duckbill Cap:
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant bluesign® approved PU-coated nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lined with bluesign® approved Synchilla™ polyester fleece
- Duckbill design offers additional protection from the elements
- Hat sizing guide: S/M = 58 cm / 22.8 in. L/XL = 60 cm / 23.6 in.
- Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.3-oz 100% polyester fleece. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)