Our View - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Duffel 30L:
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Duffel is the ideal take-everywhere, do anything bag with a classic duffel design and just the right amount of organisation for travel, work or play. The duffel is made from light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
Ideal for taking away with you as an extra bag inside your suitcase thanks to the bag packing down into its ow pocket. The large, zippered main pocket opens right up so you can access all your gear with ease and sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. Additional gear can be strapped to the outside via the daisy chain web loops.
Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack making this a great bag for many occasions.
Specifications - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Duffel 30L:
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Micro exterior daisy chains provide various lash points
- Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- 25.4 x 45.7 x 25.4 cm (10" x 18" x 10")
- 30L (1,831 cu in)