Our View - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Pack 20L:
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Pack is a highly packable rucksack with a surprisingly practical design. Packing down so small means it is an ideal rucksack to take away with you on holiday to use as a day trip bag.
Despite its packability the Ultralight Black Hole pack is made from highly durable materials and the shoulder straps feature a light padding to ensure it sits comfortably even when loaded. The simple pull closure can be used single handed and the over the top lid ensures the contents are secure and thanks to the daisy chain fastening mechanism you can compress the load securely too.
Specifications - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Pack 20L:
- Lightweight yet Strong 100% Recycled Fabric
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- Easy-Access Top-Loading Design
- The easy-access top-loading design (with a drawcord closure) makes packing and unpacking your gear quick and easy; a zippered stash pocket holds the day’s small essentials
- Handy Daisy Chain
- The exterior micro daisy chain provides myriad lashing options for extra gear like a helmet, yoga pad or rain shell
- Cool and Comfortable Mesh
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort; the sternum strap adjusts to accommodate layering
- Lightweight and Stuffable
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 310 g (10.93 oz)
- Materials - Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating; Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved