Our View - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling:
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling is the ideal take-everywhere bag with a classic sling design and features just the right amount of organisation and a close-fit for comfort. The sling is made from light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
Ideal for having with you all the time as an extra bag it is built to withstand the stress of everyday. The teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something from inside the pack, the asymmetrical harness lets you rotate the pack to the front for quick access.
The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes. Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. A convenient (and expandable) stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes.
Soft, highly breathable mesh on the shoulder strap and back panel wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. When not in use, the Ultralight Black Hole Sling stuffs into its own pocket.
Specifications - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Sling:
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- Weight - 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Size - 13.4" x 10.25" x 3"
- Capacity - 8L (488 cu in)