Our View - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Waist Pack 5L:
The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Waist Pack is a really tough but lightweight waistpack with a great design that can carry a surprisingly large amount of gear. Made from 100% recycled materials the waist pack is also environmentally friendly too.
The main compartment features an interior mesh pocket and there is a second external zip pocket too. The soft, breathable mesh lumbar support feels really comfortable on the move and wicks moisture away well.
Specifications - Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Waist Pack 5L:
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric - Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Multiple Pockets for Gear Organization - Single-compartment utility waist pack with interior mesh pocket and front zippered pocket
- Cool and Comfortable Mesh - Highly breathable mesh lumbar panel for carrying comfort
- Stretch Water-Bottle Pockets
- 38mm waistbelt
- Compression straps keep the load close to body
- Weight - 320 g (11.29 oz)
- Materials - Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate; Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating; Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Dimensions - 6" x 16.5" x 4"
- Capacity - 5L (305 cu in)