Our View - Patagonia W’s Refugio Backpack 26L:
The Refugio Backpack 26L is a classically designed rucksack for women with great features that make this is a perfect partner for school, work or leisure activities.
With two main compartments, one external stash pocket and a clean, uncomplicated design the Refugio is as simple as it is effective. The main compartment features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized.
Outside there is a front stash pocket for small essentials such as travel tickets. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents.
Specifications - Patagonia W’s Refugio Backpack 26L:
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops and a lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- 601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 43 x 29 x 20 cm (17 x 11.5 x 8 in)
- 26L (1587 cu in)