Our Review – Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Fleece Vest:
Patagonia’s Better Sweater family is classic. The Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Fleece Vest is a practical addition - ideal for year-round comfort and practical warm. A cosy fleece interior for additional warmth and comfort, yet the fabric wicks incredibly well making it an exceptionally versatile garment. Made of 100% polyester, it is fast-drying and provides a valuable lightweight extra layer.
It has a stand-up collar to keep out the wind, with a zip garage for comfort and two handwarmer pockets. It’s well thought out design keeps seams away from pack shoulder straps, and the jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck provide extra wicking capability to improve the breathability.
Like the other Better Sweater garments the Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Fleece Vest is a technical piece which still looks smart and is easily wearable both on and off the hill.
Specifications - Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater Fleece Vest:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Front Zip with Wind Flap
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester Trim
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior Pockets
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip Length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight - 301 g (10.6 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved