Our View - Patagonia Women’s Black Hole Backpack 23L:
The Women’s Patagonia Black Hole backpack is designed to fit a woman’s frame with a shorter torso length and dynamic shoulder-strap shape. With an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items.
The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a moulded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 100% recycled materials with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Specifications - Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L:
- Keep Essentials in Reach - Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- Light, Strong Shell Fabric - Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- A Place for a Laptop and Small Items - Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Pockets for Water Bottles - Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Haul Handle and Daisy Chain - Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Women’s-specific harness and back panel for an excellent fit
- Weight - 580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
- Materials - Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate; Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating; Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved