Our View - Patagonia Womens Hyper Puff Hoody:
The Patagonia Hyper Puff Hoody is a really warm insulated jacket designed to keep you warm and protected from the elements in the coldest conditions. Despite its warmth the Hyper Puff never feels bulky thanks to its construction from stretchy materials and insulation meaning it is ideal for activities where you need good freedom of movement such as walking and climbing.
As well as warmth the Hyper Puff Hoody materials are also weather resistant thanks to the Pertex Quantum outer fabric being windproof and water-resistant ensuring protection should the weather turn while you’re out in the hills. In addition the hood is large enough to accommodate a helmet, features a good size visor and can be adjusted via the single pull drawcord to create a perfect fit.
The Hyper Puff Hoody is nice and light and packs down remarkably small for such an insulating jacket meaning it is a great item to have for fast and light adventures where every ounce counts and space is at a premium.
All in all, the Hyper Puff Hoody is a really great jacket. Ideal for use in cold conditions whether your engaging in active pursuits, recovering round the campfire or strolling round town.
Specifications - Patagonia Womens Hyper Puff Hoody:
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic stitching, visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; large interior mesh drop-in pocket; one exterior zippered chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth; stuffsack for easy storage
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Materials - Shell and lining: 1.1-oz 100% nylon stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester HyperDAS™ insulation.
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved