Our View – Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 4in. Shorts:
The Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are a fully featured and versatile running shorts made from a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
With a nice level of stretch, a wide, flat-knit waistband that secures with an external drawcord the Nine Trails Shorts are a really comfortable fit. The 1" side scoop and 4" inseam allows a full range of motion and provide just the right amount of coverage.
A single zip closed pocket at the back is ideal for small essentials and the polyester mesh crepe liner is great at keeping you dry, cool and with a Polygiene® permanent odour control they’ll stay fresh for longer.
Specifications - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 4in. Shorts.:
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Centre-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved