Our View – Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts – 6”:
The Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts are a fully featured and versatile running shorts made from a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
With a nice level of stretch, a wide, flat-knit waistband that secures with an external drawcord the Nine Trails Shorts are a really comfortable fit. The 6" inseam allows a full range of motion and provide just the right amount of coverage.
A single zip closed pocket at the back is ideal for small essentials and the polyester mesh crepe liner is great at keeping you dry, cool and with a Polygiene® permanent odour control they’ll stay fresh for longer.
Specifications - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts – 6”:
- Durable Fabric with Stretch - Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch-woven blend; lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Resists Light Moisture - Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Secure-Fit Waistband - Waistband with wrapped elastic and clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Pocket Details - Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- Designed for Range of Motion - Side vents improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Materials - Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved