Our View - Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket:
The Patagonia Women’s Performance Better Sweater Jacket is a lighter weight version of the all-time favourite Patagonia Better Sweater. Stretchy side panels increase the range of motion making this a great jacket to layer under a hardshell during active pursuits such as walking in poor weather conditions.
The full-length zip provides maximum ventilation options and easy on/off and the soft, brush finished stand up collar keeps you cozy warm in the coldest conditions. The hip length style and long arms both finished with elasticated hems help to keep the jacket in place and provide extra warmth.
The soft sweater-knit outer face give the Performance Better Sweater a classic design finish and the fleece backing maximises warmth. All in all, this is a really great fleece jacket for colder conditions.
Specifications - Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket:
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Materials - Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
- Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% elastane Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved