Our View - Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Fleece Hoody:
Simply put, the Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket is soft, warm and really good looking! This year it has also been redesigned for an even better fit and is made from 100% recycled polyester.
It’s so comfortable and stylish you won’t want to take it off. Made from double sided retro pile fleece the jacket offers excellent insulation with a soft fuzzy exterior and a smooth faced inside for next to skin comfort. The stitch is also flat seamed to prevent irritation and reduce bulk.
The jacket features a full-length zip for convenience and ventilation and there are multiple pockets for carrying essentials and keeping your hand warm! The hood adds even further comfort and warmth and the curved yoke back provides a flattering fit.
The Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece is a real favourite with us and our customers and we’re sure you’ll love it just as much!
Specifications - Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Fleece Hoody:
- Redesigned hoody for an improved fit and straightened out the side seams - less nipped in at the waist with straight side seams
- Newly developed 100% recycled polyester content;
- Vislon® center-front zipper
- Tall collar is incorporated into the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Elastane binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Front and back yoke completes throwback aesthetic
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.