Our View - Patagonia Womens Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
Simply put, the Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket is soft, warm and really good looking! It’s so comfortable and stylish you won’t want to take it off. Made from double sided retro pile fleece the jacket offers excellent insulation with a soft fuzzy exterior and a smooth faced inside for next to skin comfort. The stitch is also flat seamed to prevent irritation and reduce bulk.
The jacket features a full length zip for convenience and ventilation and there are multiple pockets for carrying essentials and keeping your hand warm! The hood adds even further comfort and warmth and the curved yoke back provides a flattering fit.
The Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece is a real favourite with us and our customers and we’re sure you’ll love it just as much!
Specifications - Patagonia Womens Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
- Full-zip jacket has a Vislon® center-front zipper; the tall collar is incorporated in the 3-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Elastane binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length - 561 g (19.8 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing