Our View - Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
Simply put, the Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket is soft, warm and really good looking! This year it has also been redesigned for an even better fit and is made from 100% recycled polyester.
It’s so comfortable and stylish you won’t want to take it off. Made from double sided retro pile fleece the jacket offers excellent insulation with a soft fuzzy exterior and a smooth faced inside for next to skin comfort. The stitch is also flat seamed to prevent irritation and reduce bulk.
The jacket features a full-length zip for convenience and ventilation and there are multiple pockets for carrying essentials and keeping your hand warm! The curved yoke back provides a flattering fit.
The Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece is a real favourite with us and our customers and we’re sure you’ll love it just as much!
Specifications - Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Fleece Jacket:
- 100% Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Shearling
- Made of plush 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling for warmth
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Elastic Binding Trim on Collar, Zipper and Hem - Edged with elastic binding around the collar, center-front zipper and hem
- Retro Aesthetic - Front and back yoke complete throwback aesthetic
- Hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight - 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Materials - Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling; Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh; Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.