Our View - Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Vest:
The Patagonia Womens Retro Pile Fleece Vest is so warm and comfortable you won’t ever want to take it off! The vest is ideal as a layering piece over a baselayer and looks fantastic too. The double-sided retro pile fabric has excellent warming properties with a smooth face on the inside and a fuzzy exterior.
The vest has elasticated binding around the armholes, hem and front zipper to keep drafts out and there are two hand warmer pockets. Styled to fit perfectly the Retro Pile Fleece Vest is a functional and flattering addition to your outdoor wardrobe.
Specifications - Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Vest:
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling and lined with 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip vest has a tall collar and a Vislon® center-front zipper
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Elastane binding at armholes, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for shaping
- Panelled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing