Our View - Patagonia Women’s Strider Pro Shorts 3”:
We are a big fan of the Patagonia Women’s Strider Pro Shorts. Carefully designed and developed. The Patagonia Women’s Strider Pro Shorts cater for the trail runner looking for comfort and practicalities. They have masses of pockets on the outside of the shorts, an easy cut that's designed for seamless movement on the trails and high-performance materials for wicking and odour control.
The quick drying 100% polyester outer is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and the liner is odour resistant. The inclusion of mesh panels provides great breathability in key areas, with easy-access pockets secure your small essentials.
Specifications - Patagonia Women’s Strider Pro Shorts 3”:
- Ultralight, Fast-Drying 100% Recycled Polyester Stretch Ripstop
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; split opening eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow
- Internal Drawcord
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Pocket Details - Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing; one secure zip pocket on centre back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Built-In Liner - Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn - Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Materials - Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish; Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved