Our Review - Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Pants
Simple and effective the Patagonia Torrentshell pants use Patagonia's 2.5 Layer H2No fabric and cover all the basics for a high quality waterproof pant. Easy to store, simple to put on and with zippered cuffs and pockets the Torrentshell pants are an essential companion for any spring or summer trek!
Specifications - Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Pants
- H2No Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocketbags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.